What are Unfair Dismissal Lawyers in Johannesburg?
Unfair dismissal lawyers Johannesburg is the legal name given to the situation where an individual's employment is terminated by their employer without having been given a fair reason for the dismissal, or where the employer did not follow the correct process for the dismissal.
An employer does have the right to dismiss employees for reasons related to their conduct (such as substance abuse or theft), ability to do their work (i.e. performance-related) or long term illness.
Can I make a claim through Unfair Dismissal Lawyers Johannesburg?
If you believe you have been dismissed without a fair reason then one of our recommended unfair dismissal lawyers Johannesburg can help you make a claim to an employment tribunal for unfair dismissal. Please bear in mind however that significant financial compensation is only awarded for unfair dismissal lawyers Johannesburg where your employment has lasted for more than twelve months.
Unfair dismissal claims are most often made due to:
- Discrimination on the basis of gender, race, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age
- Maternity, paternity or adoption leave
- Notice periods
- Whistle blowing
- Before, during or after business transfers
- Unfair selection for redundancy
- In connection with disciplinary or grievance hearings
- Due to trade union involvement
We will contact you within 60 minutes or less. Guaranteed!!
Complete the form below or click contact.